Human body consists two hundred and six bones, these poses a direct or indirect link with muscle groups.Musculoskeletal system makes body movement possible.Skeletal and muscular system information helps to understand their working and functions together properly.
• Muscles cover various bones and allow body to perform functions like lifting,bending,grasping etc.Muscles allow our fingers to move,to turn the page of the book,to make grip over something or to push a car etc.
• Muscles are of two types voluntary and involuntary.Involuntary muscles works out of our control like heart pumping,control over bladder functions etc.The skeletal frame is useless without muscles.
• Many bones in the human body are not made for the purpose of locomotion but designed for the protection of some very crucial and weak internal organs. So that these organs can work properly without any harm for example the rib cage provides protection to both lungs as well as the heart.
• The combination of skeletal and muscular system makes the working of voluntary and involuntary actions possible.Skeletal system works as a support for the body.Without skeletal frame movement is impossible.
• An endoskeleton works like a frame that offer support during the development and growth of the body.It offers protection,support,blood cell formation,mineral and energy storing etc.
• Bones are constituted with connective tissue and it is found all over the body in different forms. Collagen fiber is also actively involved in the formation of bones.
• The bone surfaces are covered up with special cells which are made up of calcium compounds.This gives structure and strength to bones.
• Our skeletal system poses the ability to provide strength and support to the tissues,it comprise only 18 percent of the body weight.
• Bones are considered a living organ, if you see a cross section of a long bone such as femur,a shaft can be easily noticed in the middle which is hollow.
• The central bone cavity either contains red or yellow marrow.Red corpuscles are produced in the bone marrow,as the bone age it converts into yellow.This yellow marrow is an energy source of the bone.
As we develop bones grow with us. Bones add surface area through oppositional growth that causes the bone to widen.The skeletal system is covered up with muscles.That enables us to move.The bones and muscles work together through impulses and signals,a communication established between brain and skeletal muscles.
Skeletal and muscular system information is extremely beneficial in knowing more about the communication establishment between skeletal and muscular system.
For more about skeletal and muscular system information Please visit : skeletal and muscular system information and Focusappsstore.com